Thursday, August 28, 2008

In which I drink lots more tea and decide to take Calculus

I woke up early this morning and stumbled down to Erdman, only to grab a cup of Earl Grey and some yogurt and fruit and leave again to take the second part of the French Placement exam. It wasn't that hard, but I was really tired, and so would have to read a passage many times before answering.

After French, I went to all sorts of lecture halls to be lectured at about the Honor Code (basically don't cheat and we trust you), class signups (meeting our dean,--mine's lovely-- and talking about academic stuff), and finally to an Academic Fair where I talked to people from all sorts of departments (and drank another cup of tea).

This summer I thought I wanted to be an Anthropology major. Now, after talking to a pre-med advisor, and thinking more about how awesome the Psych department here is, I am going to forego the class in order to take Calculus. I am hoping that if I take it now, I'll have some semblance of what Dave taught me.

More meetings this afternoon. Naptime for now.

Then to Haverford for hypnotists and crazy dance parties.

No comments: